Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Thalictrum simplex galioides.
Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Thalictrum simplex galioides.
The seed can also be sown in an outdoor seedbed in spring. Plant them into their permanent positions the following spring.Division in spring as new growth commences or in the autumn. Larger divisions can be planted out direct into their permanent positions. We have found that it is best to pot up smaller divisions and grow them on in light shade in a greenhouse or cold frame until they are growing away well. Plant them out in the summer or the following spring.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Thalictrum simplex galioides. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Thalictrum simplex galioides. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Thalictrum simplex galioides.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Usher. G. A Dictionary of Plants Used by Man. Constable ISBN 0094579202 (1974-00-00)
- Sanders. T. W. Popular Hardy Perennials. Collingridge (1926-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Thomas. G. S. Perennial Garden Plants J. M. Dent & Sons, London. ISBN 0 460 86048 8 (1990-00-00)
- Hatfield. A. W. How to Enjoy your Weeds. Frederick Muller Ltd ISBN 0-584-10141-4 (1977-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)