Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Ribes fasciculatum.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Ribes fasciculatum.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Ribes fasciculatum. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Hardy to about -20°c. The flowers have a delicious aromatic perfume. The fruit can hang on the plant until winter. Plants can harbour a stage of white pine blister rust, so should not be grown in the vicinity of pine trees. Plants in this genus are notably susceptible to honey fungus.Female flowers appear to be perfect but the pollen in them and the ovules in the male flowers are sterile. Plants are therefore functionally dioecious, male and female plants must be grown if fruit and seed is required.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Ribes fasciculatum. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Ribes fasciculatum.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Kunkel. G. Plants for Human Consumption. Koeltz Scientific Books ISBN 3874292169 (1984-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- [Flora of China] (1994-00-00)
- Tanaka. T. Tanaka's Cyclopaedia of Edible Plants of the World. Keigaku Publishing (1976-00-00)
- Dirr. M. A. and Heuser. M. W. The Reference Manual of Woody Plant Propagation. Athens Ga. Varsity Press ISBN 0942375009 (1987-00-00)
- Bird. R. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 4. Thompson and Morgan. (1990-00-00)
- Sheat. W. G. Propagation of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers. MacMillan and Co (1948-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Bean. W. Trees and Shrubs Hardy in Great Britain. Vol 1 - 4 and Supplement. Murray (1981-00-00)
- Genders. R. Scented Flora of the World. Robert Hale. London. ISBN 0-7090-5440-8 (1994-00-00)
- Thomas. G. S. Ornamental Shrubs, Climbers and Bamboos. Murray ISBN 0-7195-5043-2 (1992-00-00)
- Arnberger. L. P. Flowers of the Southwest Mountains. Southwestern Monuments Ass. (1968-00-00)
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
<ref> tag with name "PFAFimport-151" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.
"image:Ribes fasciculatum2.jpg|248px" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.