Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Paliuris ramosissimus.
The fruit is cooling and diuretic. The root is used in the treatment of sore throats, swellings and internal injuries. The thorny branches and flowers are used in the treatment of thoracic congestion, abscesses and swellings. The spines are said to benefit the uro-genital system and to increase virility in married men.The flowers are applied to running sores.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Paliuris ramosissimus. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Paliuris ramosissimus. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Paliuris ramosissimus.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Wilson. E. H. Plantae Wilsonae. ()
- Stuart. Rev. G. A. Chinese Materia Medica. Taipei. Southern Materials Centre ()
- Duke. J. A. and Ayensu. E. S. Medicinal Plants of China Reference Publications, Inc. ISBN 0-917256-20-4 (1985-00-00)
- Sheat. W. G. Propagation of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers. MacMillan and Co (1948-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)