Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Arisaema negishii.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Arisaema negishii.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Arisaema negishii. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Prefers a cool moist peaty soil in the bog, woodland garden or a sheltered border in semi-shade. Prefers a loamy or peaty soil and will tolerate a sunny position if the soil is moist but not water-logged and the position is not too exposed. Only plant out full sized tubers and mulch them with organic matter in the winter. Plants need protection from slugs.Most species in this genus are dioecious, but they are sometimes monoecious and can also change sex from year to year.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Arisaema negishii. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Arisaema negishii.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Kunkel. G. Plants for Human Consumption. Koeltz Scientific Books ISBN 3874292169 (1984-00-00)
- Rice. G. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 2. Thompson and Morgan. (1988-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Ohwi. G. Flora of Japan. (English translation) Smithsonian Institution (1965-00-00)