Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Ribes x robustum.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Ribes x robustum.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Ribes x robustum. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Hardy to about -20°c.Plants can harbour a stage of 'white pine blister rust', so they should not be grown in the vicinity of pine trees. Plants in this genus are notably susceptible to honey fungus.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Ribes x robustum. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Ribes x robustum.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Dirr. M. A. and Heuser. M. W. The Reference Manual of Woody Plant Propagation. Athens Ga. Varsity Press ISBN 0942375009 (1987-00-00)
- Bird. R. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 4. Thompson and Morgan. (1990-00-00)
- Sheat. W. G. Propagation of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers. MacMillan and Co (1948-00-00)
- Bean. W. Trees and Shrubs Hardy in Great Britain. Vol 1 - 4 and Supplement. Murray (1981-00-00)
- Arnberger. L. P. Flowers of the Southwest Mountains. Southwestern Monuments Ass. (1968-00-00)