Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Lomatium foeniculaceum.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Lomatium foeniculaceum.
Fresh seed can be sown immediately in situ.Division may be possible in spring or autumn.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Lomatium foeniculaceum. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
It can be assumed that plants will require a dry to moist but well-drained soil in a sunny position.This is a taxonomically very difficult genus, many of the species now included in it have at times been included in other genera.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Lomatium foeniculaceum. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Lomatium foeniculaceum.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Hedrick. U. P. Sturtevant's Edible Plants of the World. Dover Publications ISBN 0-486-20459-6 (1972-00-00)
- Uphof. J. C. Th. Dictionary of Economic Plants. Weinheim (1959-00-00)
- Usher. G. A Dictionary of Plants Used by Man. Constable ISBN 0094579202 (1974-00-00)
- Tanaka. T. Tanaka's Cyclopaedia of Edible Plants of the World. Keigaku Publishing (1976-00-00)
- Coon. N. The Dictionary of Useful Plants. Rodale Press ISBN 0-87857-090-x (1975-00-00)
- Hitchcock. C. L. Vascular Plants of the Pacific Northwest. University of Washington Press (1955-00-00)
- Diggs, Jnr. G.M.; Lipscomb. B. L. & O'Kennon. R. J [Illustrated Flora of North Central Texas] Botanical Research Institute, Texas. (1999-00-00)