Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Debregeasia wallichiana.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Debregeasia wallichiana.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Debregeasia wallichiana. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
This species is probably not very hardy in Britain and will probably require greenhouse protection, though it might be possible to grow it outdoors in the mildest areas of the country, especially if it is given the protection of a warm wall.Dioecious, male and female plants must be grown if seed and fruit is required.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Debregeasia wallichiana. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Debregeasia wallichiana.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Gamble. J. S. A Manual of Indian Timbers. Bishen Singh Mahendra Pal Singh (1972-00-00)
- Bird. R. (Editor) Focus on Plants. Volume 5. (formerly 'Growing from seed') Thompson and Morgan. (1991-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- [Flora of China] (1994-00-00)