Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Atractylodes japonica.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Atractylodes japonica. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Succeeds in any well-drained soil in sun or partial shade.This species is dioecious. Both male and female plants need to be grown if seed is required. Another report says that the plant is monoecious, bearing both female and bisexual flowers.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Atractylodes japonica. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Atractylodes japonica.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Kunkel. G. Plants for Human Consumption. Koeltz Scientific Books ISBN 3874292169 (1984-00-00)
- Medicinal Plants in the Republic of Korea World Health Organisation, Manila ISBN 92 9061 120 0 (1998-00-00)
- Kariyone. T. Atlas of Medicinal Plants. ()
- Yeung. Him-Che. Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas. Institute of Chinese Medicine, Los Angeles (1985-00-00)
- Stuart. Rev. G. A. Chinese Materia Medica. Taipei. Southern Materials Centre ()
- Bown. D. Encyclopaedia of Herbs and their Uses. Dorling Kindersley, London. ISBN 0-7513-020-31 (1995-00-00)
- [Flora of China] (1994-00-00)
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid