Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Arisaema ringens.
Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Arisaema ringens.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Arisaema ringens. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
This is probably one of the hardiest members of the genus and should succeed outdoors in a suitable position in many parts of Britain. Tubers should be planted about 10cm deep. Only plant out full sized tubers and mulch them with organic matter in the winter. Plants need protection from slugs.Most species in this genus are dioecious, but they are sometimes monoecious and can also change sex from year to year.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Arisaema ringens. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Arisaema ringens.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Stuart. Rev. G. A. Chinese Materia Medica. Taipei. Southern Materials Centre ()
- Rice. G. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 2. Thompson and Morgan. (1988-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Phillips. R. and Rix. M. Bulbs Pan Books ISBN 0-330-30253-1 (1989-00-00)
- Thomas. G. S. Perennial Garden Plants J. M. Dent & Sons, London. ISBN 0 460 86048 8 (1990-00-00)
- [Flora of China] (1994-00-00)
<ref> tag with name "PFAFimport-58" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.