Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Adenophora remotiflora.
Basal cuttings in spring[K].Division in spring - very difficult because the plant dislikes root disturbance..
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Adenophora remotiflora. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
Plants are intolerant of root disturbance. The young growth is extremely attractive to slugs, they have been known to destroy even mature plants[K].There is some confusion over this name. Some reports, especially  and  refer to A. remotifolia. Miq. We assume that this is a mis-spelling for this species but we could be wrong[K].
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Adenophora remotiflora. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Adenophora remotiflora.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Tanaka. T. Tanaka's Cyclopaedia of Edible Plants of the World. Keigaku Publishing (1976-00-00)
- Kunkel. G. Plants for Human Consumption. Koeltz Scientific Books ISBN 3874292169 (1984-00-00)
- Reid. B. E. Famine Foods of the Chiu-Huang Pen-ts'ao. Taipei. Southern Materials Centre (1977-00-00)
- Kariyone. T. Atlas of Medicinal Plants. ()
- Stuart. Rev. G. A. Chinese Materia Medica. Taipei. Southern Materials Centre ()
- Duke. J. A. and Ayensu. E. S. Medicinal Plants of China Reference Publications, Inc. ISBN 0-917256-20-4 (1985-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Rice. G. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 1. Thompson and Morgan. (1987-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Ohwi. G. Flora of Japan. (English translation) Smithsonian Institution (1965-00-00)
<ref> tag with name "PFAFimport-275" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.