Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Potamogeton suboblongus.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Potamogeton suboblongus.
Division in spring.Cuttings of erect shoots in the growing season.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Potamogeton suboblongus. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
A submerged aquatic plant that can be used as an oxygenator of ponds. It is best given a loam based medium in full sun. A fast growing plant in need of constant checking to make sure it does not overrun the pond.Hybridizes freely with other members of this genus, the resulting progeny is usually sterile.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Potamogeton suboblongus. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Potamogeton suboblongus.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Crowe. A. Native Edible Plants of New Zealand. Hodder and Stoughton ISBN 0-340-508302 (1990-00-00)
- Muhlberg. H. Complete Guide to Water Plants. E. P. Publishing Ltd. ISBN 0-7158-0789-7 (1982-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Allan. H. H. Flora of New Zealand. Government Printer, Wellington. (1961-00-00)