Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Euonymus fimbriatus.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Euonymus fimbriatus.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Euonymus fimbriatus. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
This species is not hardy in the colder areas of the country, it tolerates temperatures down to between -5 and -10°c.Often confused with E. lucidus, it is also closely related to E. sanguineus.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Euonymus fimbriatus. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Euonymus fimbriatus.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Gamble. J. S. A Manual of Indian Timbers. Bishen Singh Mahendra Pal Singh (1972-00-00)
- Gupta. B. L. Forest Flora of Chakrata, Dehra Dun and Saharanpur. Forest Research Institute Press (1945-00-00)
- Sheat. W. G. Propagation of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers. MacMillan and Co (1948-00-00)
- Gordon. A. G. and Rowe. D. C. f. Seed Manual for Ornamental Trees and Shrubs. ()
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Bean. W. Trees and Shrubs Hardy in Great Britain. Vol 1 - 4 and Supplement. Murray (1981-00-00)
<ref> tag with name "PFAFimport-145" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.