Edible usesThere are no edible uses listed for Echinops ritro.
Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Echinops ritro.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Echinops ritro. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
There are a number of named varieties, selected for their ornamental value.The flowers are often used for dried flower displays. If all the flowers are removed early in the season, the plant will often produce a second flush of bloom later in the summer.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Echinops ritro. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Echinops ritro.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Yeung. Him-Che. Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas. Institute of Chinese Medicine, Los Angeles (1985-00-00)
- Sanders. T. W. Popular Hardy Perennials. Collingridge (1926-00-00)
- Bird. R. (Editor) Focus on Plants. Volume 5. (formerly 'Growing from seed') Thompson and Morgan. (1991-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Chatto. B. The Dry Garden. Dent ISBN 0460045512 (1982-00-00)
- [Flora of China] (1994-00-00)
"image:Echinops ritro 01.jpg|248px" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.