Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Crocus kotschyanus.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Crocus kotschyanus.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Crocus kotschyanus. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
A very ornamental plant. Plants tend to move considerably from their original planting place because of their means of vegetative reproduction, it is therefore wise not to grow different species in close proximity. Any planting out is best done in late spring and early summer. Protect the corms from mice.The flowers are only open during the day time, closing at night.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Crocus kotschyanus. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Crocus kotschyanus.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- RHS. The Garden. Volume 113. Royal Horticultural Society (1988-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Bird. R. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 4. Thompson and Morgan. (1990-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Phillips. R. and Rix. M. Bulbs Pan Books ISBN 0-330-30253-1 (1989-00-00)
- Genders. R. Scented Flora of the World. Robert Hale. London. ISBN 0-7090-5440-8 (1994-00-00)
"image:Crocus kotschyanus2.jpg|248px" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.