Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Campanula glomerata.
Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Campanula glomerata.
Basal cuttings in spring. Very easy. Harvest the shoots when they are about 10 - 15cm long with plenty of underground stem. Pot them up into individual pots and keep them in light shade in a cold frame or greenhouse until they are rooting well. Plant them out in the summer.Division in spring or autumn. Very easy, larger clumps can be replanted direct into their permanent positions, though it is best to pot up smaller clumps and grow them on in a cold frame until they are rooting well. Plant them out in the summer or following spring.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Campanula glomerata. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
A very ornamental plant, there are several named forms. This is a very vigorous species and can be invasive, spreading by means of its creeping rootstock, when well suited to its site. Members of this genus are rarely if ever troubled by browsing deer.The species in this genus do not often hybridize and so seed can generally be relied upon to come true. The plants are self-fertile.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Campanula glomerata. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Campanula glomerata.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Crook. H. Clifford. Campanulas - their cultivation and classification. Country Life (1951-00-00)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (1951-00-00)
- Huxley. A. The New RHS Dictionary of Gardening. 1992. MacMillan Press ISBN 0-333-47494-5 (1992-00-00)
- Thomas. G. S. Perennial Garden Plants J. M. Dent & Sons, London. ISBN 0 460 86048 8 (1990-00-00)
- Clapham, Tootin and Warburg. Flora of the British Isles. Cambridge University Press (1962-00-00)
"image:Campanula glomerata 003.JPG|248px" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.