Medicinal uses(Warning!)There are no medicinal uses listed for Arthrocnemum fruticosum.
Seed - sow spring in a greenhouse. When the seedlings are large enough to handle, prick them out into individual pots. Grow them on in the greenhouse for their first winter and plant them out in late spring, after the last expected frosts. Division.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Arthrocnemum fruticosum. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
We have very little information on this species and do not know if it will be hardy in Britain, though it is likely to succeed outdoors at least in the milder areas of the country. It is likely to require a sunny position in a well-drained soil.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Arthrocnemum fruticosum. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Arthrocnemum fruticosum.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Hedrick. U. P. Sturtevant's Edible Plants of the World. Dover Publications ISBN 0-486-20459-6 (32202/01/01)
- Kunkel. G. Plants for Human Consumption. Koeltz Scientific Books ISBN 3874292169 (32202/01/01)
- Tanaka. T. Tanaka's Cyclopaedia of Edible Plants of the World. Keigaku Publishing (32202/01/01)
- F. Chittendon. RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. 1956 Oxford University Press (32202/01/01)
- Mabey. R. Plants with a Purpose. Fontana ISBN 0-00-635555-2 (32202/01/01)
- ? Flora Europaea Cambridge University Press (32202/01/01)