Material usesThere are no material uses listed for Aralia mandschurica.
Practical Plants is currently lacking information on propagation instructions of Aralia mandschurica. Help us fill in the blanks! Edit this page to add your knowledge.
The young growth in spring, even on mature plants, is frost-tender and so it is best to grow the plants in a position sheltered from the early morning sun[K].This plant is very closely related to A. elata and is included in that species by many botanists.
Problems, pests & diseases
Associations & Interactions
There are no interactions listed for Aralia mandschurica. Do you know of an interaction that should be listed here? to add it.
Polycultures & Guilds
There are no polycultures listed which include Aralia mandschurica.
This table shows all the data stored for this plant.
- Duke. J. A. and Ayensu. E. S. Medicinal Plants of China Reference Publications, Inc. ISBN 0-917256-20-4 (1985-00-00)
- Rice. G. (Editor) Growing from Seed. Volume 2. Thompson and Morgan. (1988-00-00)
- Bean. W. Trees and Shrubs Hardy in Great Britain. Vol 1 - 4 and Supplement. Murray (1981-00-00)
- Sheat. W. G. Propagation of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers. MacMillan and Co (1948-00-00)
- Ohwi. G. Flora of Japan. (English translation) Smithsonian Institution (1965-00-00)